Three of our favourite things in one delicious bake! How can you resist this combo of chocolate, brownie and muffin? This simple and speedy vegan recipe is a great way to use Oggs, especially if you need to whip up something scrummy for your mates.
PREP TIME 25 mins
COOK TIME 18 mins
SERVES 36 minis or 12 large muffins
- 190g white strong flour
- 180g caster sugar
- 120ml soya milk
- 52g cocoa powder
- 40ml vegetable oil
- 90ml Oggs (aquafaba)
- 30g flaxseeds
- 7g baking powder
- 2g salt
- Whisk Oggs to a stiff foam.
- Mix the rest of ingredients to a crumble.
- Gently fold in the whisked Oggs.
- Spoon into muffin papers. About 19-20g per cake for mini, 60g for large (minis are our favourite).
- Bake for 18 mins @ 180° (160° fan).
- If you haven’t got time for all the whisking and folding, chuck all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl then add Oggs slowly. Mix for 3 minutes on a medium speed.